We are pleased to announce the shortlist of the finalists of the 7th International Medis Awards for Medical Research. This year, the expert panel had an extremely difficult task of selecting the finalists among as many as 222 nominees from 9 different medical fields.
Among all your scientific research papers, dear doctors and pharmacists, who from your daily clinical practice know best the needs of your patients and contribute to innovative and applicative solutions in the area of quicker, more reliable and patient-friendly diagnostics and efficient therapies, the independent International Expert Panel under the leadership of the renowned Slovenian rheumatologist Prof. Matija Tomšič, MD, PhD, chose 19 finalists of this year’s contest.
The finalists of the International Medis Awards for Medical Research 2020 (in alphabetical order) are:
- Georg Semmler from Austria
- Rudolf Stauber from Austria
- Martina Džoić Dominković from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Michael Feichtinger from Austria
- Igor Hudić from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Intensive Care Medicine and Anaesthesiology:
- Nermina Rizvanović from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Marko Zdravković from Slovenia
- Kaja Kolmančič from Slovenia
- Tomaž Rus from Slovenia
- Alenka Lavrič Groznik from Slovenia
- Eszter Szalai from Hungary
- Jasna Šuput Omladič from Slovenia
- Saskia Wortmann from Austria
- Nenad Miljković from Serbia
- Matej Štuhec from Slovenia
Pulmonology and Allergology:
- Robab Breyer-Kohansal from Austria
- Sylvia Hartl from Austria
- Philipp Bosch from Austria
- Rok Ješe from Slovenia
Special congratulations to all the finalists of the International Medis Awards 2020! Learn more about their achievements here.
The International Medis Awards team would like to thank all the applicants for their participation and congratulate all the finalists of the International Medis Awards 2020!