Medis is committed to providing its clients with the absolute highest-quality services available. Our Quality Policy is the strategic cornerstone of our company.
Our Quality Policy is a commitment to:
- Continually improve the performance of the Quality Management system
- Provide quality services that meet the needs and requirements of our customers
- Promote continuous progress in all our areas of work
- Care for our customers and always striving to exceed their expectations
- Develop excellent relationships with our suppliers and service providers
- Act in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Monitor management systems in accordance with legal requirements, product safety, and occupational safety and health
- Encourage our employees’ continuous training and personal development
- Provide our employees with a safe and healthy working environment
- Care for the environment, culture, and business ethics
Quality Management System
Medis operates and maintains a management system that meets the requirements of ISO standard 9001:2015 for the marketing, sales, and distribution of pharmaceutical and medical products.
The company also complies with the standard ISO 9001:2015, including HACCP according to CAC/RCP 1-1969/2003, for the marketing of food supplements and food for special requirements.
The company's management is committed to developing and implementing our Quality Management System, and to continuously improving performance.Nadija Hlača Vravnik Managing Director Quality Assurance Department