For the ninth consecutive year, the International Scientific Committee of the International Medis Awards for Medical Research will award outstanding scientific research achievements in medicine and pharmacy in Central and South-Eastern Europe.
In 2022, we invite doctors and pharmacists who specialize in these medical fields to participate:
- intensive care medicine and anaesthesiology
- pulmonology and allergology
- Impact Factor: You can participate in the contest with your scientific research work that you published with an original article in an international scientific publication with an Impact Factor greater than 1.500.
- Time frame: The research work must be published between 1 September 2021 and 31 October 2022.
- Countries: Researchers from Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia can participate.
International Scientific Committee
The submitted scientific research works will be evaluated by an independent international scientific committee that will select nominees, finalists and winners for each research field. In the 2021–2024 time period, the Committee is chaired by Prof. Borut Štrukelj, MSc Pharm, PhD, from the Department of Pharmaceutical Biology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ljubljana.
The Committee will select two finalists and one winner from each research area.
The winners of the contest will be announced at an official announcement event.
Winners will be awarded:
- Bodočnost (The Future), a bronze sculpture, and
- A financial grant of € 2,500 gross for further research work.
Finalists will be awarded:
- International Medis Awards certificate of recognition and
- A financial grant of € 500 gross for further research work.
Application deadline: 3 November 2022
Submit your application in English via the online form at www.medis-awards.com, where you will also find more detailed information on the terms of participation.