We offer our partners a single delivery point at our logistics center in Ljubljana, for goods and services for the entire region. In order to maintain product quality, safety, and efficacy during distribution, Good Distribution & Storage Practices are strictly followed.
Storage and transportation of medicinal products is carried out according to the specified conditions, as evidenced by stability data.
We understand that delivering medicines to patients with life-threatening diseases is critical for our partners and patients alike. Our extensive distribution network ensures rapid delivery with the highest quality standards.
We ensure adequate warehousing in our new distribution center, which has a total capacity of 6400 pallet spaces on 5500 m2 and meets all requirements and standards of Good Distribution Practice and applicable legislation. The operation is supported by the SAP Warehouse Management System.
Storage can be provided in different types of warehouses depending on safety and temperature requirements: high-bay storage in the temperature range of 15-25 °C, cold chambers in the temperature range of 2-8 °C and cold rooms with a temperature of up to -20 °C.
Distribution & Tender Support
We also support our partners through:
- Comprehensive logistical and financial solutions
- Demand forecast management
- Regional deliveries and multiple wholesale networks in the region
- Management of billing cycles and receivables
- Expertise in the complexities of local tendering systems and requirements
- Cold Chain & Closed Loop Distribution
- Rapid and informed problem resolution and response to customer inquiries in real time
- Forecasting, sales, and operational planning and information sharing within the supply chain
Secondary Packaging Services
We provide secondary packaging services for medical and other products as per customer requirements:
- GMP certification of secondary packaged product batches
- Organization and preparation of printed materials for medical products (labels and package inserts) according to your requirements
- Manual repackaging and labeling according to local requirements
- Management of samples for clinical trials
The supply chain excels when it is able to effectively support a business strategy. Our main goal is to meet and satisfy our partners' needs by ensuring one-point delivery and 100% distribution in the region, reliable forecasting, and timely payments. Our standardized and largely digitalized processes ensure consistent automation and continuous improvement, but also the necessary flexibility.Daša BaldermanManaging Director Supply Chain